Our translations work for you.
Translations work for you by generating interest, business, and profits. And
by heightening your reputation.
Let’s say you work with content marketing. You are creating a magazine, media release, web content, a blog entry — whether for customers or internally for your associates. You want your German-speaking readers to enjoy your magazine and remember you and your message.
Or let’s say you have a new product and you want to market it in Germany, Europe’s largest market. Your marketing communications, internal instructions, advertisements, brochures, packaging texts, and manuals must all be translated into German, the consumer’s language.
How do you ensure your translations enhance your image?
- Choose translators who have a reputation for meticulous work and cultural sensitivity, with up-to-date, first-hand knowledge of German lifestyles and cultural preferences.
- Choose translators who understand your business and your industry — and if possible your product. If you want to sell a dental implant, your translators definitively need a background in the field.
- Choose translators who understand your own message. Translators who are not thoroughly familiar with your culture as well as their own may miss out on subtle details.
- Choose translators who write well. Image texts and advertising appeal to shared cultural backgrounds and concepts. By reshaping your message in German, your translator develops that important common ground between you and your audience.
- Choose translators who are honest with you. Your copy may need a workover
— for example, a text alluding to a specifically Swedish experience will probably not “speak to” a German reader. Your translator might need to write a new or modified message in German.
- Choose translators whom you can rely on to give you excellent service over the long haul. To create and maintain a single, unified image of your company and its services in Germany, find a translation provider that can guarantee continuity.
Or to put it succinctly:Choose us.