This page intends to give you an impression of the scope of Triacom’s work,
using Scandinavian companies as an example. It is true that what accumulates in
over twenty-five years borders on the unmanageable. For example, in the dental
field, we have translated more than 60 books and more
than 1,600 scientific and technical articles.
And we have translated similarly many texts in the fields of corporate communications, sales, and marketing — for advertising and PR agencies as well as for direct clients.
We just selected a few things from the past few years that we had a lot of fun translating.
Product development and technical information
- Future by Semcon customer magazine, press releases and
website copy, Semcon (SE), 2011–
- Press releases for industrial clients of Infomedia (SE), 1998–
Paper and cartonboard
- Highlights customer magazine, press releases, corporate and
product brochures, presentations, environmental product
declarations, Korsnäs (SE), 2004–
- Nordic Swan, procurement criteria for printers, Miljømærkesekretariatet Dansk Standard (DK), 2006
- Imprint customer magazine, Norske Skog (NO), 2001–2003
- People and Paper employee magazine, Norske Skog (NO), 2001–2002
- Series of product brochures with G-Print paper samples, Stora Enso (SE), 1999–2005
- Advertisements, brochures, and press releases, Eka Chemicals (SE),